Day 1: Arrival in Vienna and transfer to your hotel by shuttle bus.
Day 2: Morning sightseeing tour of the city. See the famous Ringstrasse and include a visit to the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace, the former imperial residence. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 3: Take the train from Vienna to Salzburg. In the afternoon arrive in Salzburg, birthplace and city of Mozart, Austria’s most famous composer. Overnight in Salzburg.
Day 4: The elegant city of Salzburg was also the setting for the world-famous “Sound of Music” film. This morning’s tour will not only show you the highlights of the city, but also some of the original film locations. Overnight in Salzburg.
Day 5: This morning travel travel by train through the Tyrol, with its stunning mountain scenery, to Innsbruck. Strollthrough the historic heart of the small city and admire the sights, including the famous “Little Golden Roof”. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Day 6: Today visitSwarovski’s spectacular “Crystal World”. Learn more about this very special Austrian glass and admire the many sparkling products. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Day 7: Travel by train back to Vienna and overnight.
Day 8: Transfer to Vienna Airport for your departure flight home.
End of Tour
Cost Starting from 623/- Euro per person on twin sharing basis
- 7 nights accommodation in your chosen hotel category including breakfast buffet
- Shuttle transfers to/from Vienna Airport (but not to or from railway stations!)
- 2nd class train ticket Vienna - Salzburg - Innsbruck - Vienna
- regular ½ day sightseeing tours in Vienna and Salzburg, plus r/t public bus service Innsbruck-Wattens
- entrance to Schönbrunn Palace, Swarovski Crystal World (Wattens)